SkX’s Performance Improvement services provide unique expertise to assist our clients to remain competitive by process re-engineering, re-designing and improving their business processes and procedures thereby improving business performance. Our team uses logic-based tools to identify and describe cause-effect relationships that may help to determine core problems that cause the undesirable effects (UDEs) in the processes. Our experts have a wide range of diagnostic tools required to unlock value from business processes and procedures.
UNDERSTANDING OUR CLIENTS’ CIRCUMSTANCES:
Need to reduce costs:
To remain competitive, world class business optimise cost and enhance revenue as levers to drive high performance.
Quest for performance enhancement:
Businesses operate in a very competitive global market, hence the need for continuous improvement is no longer an option but a necessity to remain competitive.
Need to eliminate waste:
Successful businesses need to reduce variation in performance thereby reducing non- value-added activities and waste to remain competitive.
Need for continuous improvement:
In order to be competitive in the national and internal environment it is essential for companies to continuously improve their products and processes. Typically, by reducing reduce the lead time, waste, increase capacity and revenue.
Desire to improve design of processes and products:
As technology and customer requirements changes, products and processes need to be continuously redesigned and re-engineered to remain competitive.
Performance improvement tools and techniques:
Management need Lean Six Sigma tool and techniques to determine the undesirable effects in their processes in order assist their businesses and the company to remain competitive.
OUR SERVICE OFFERING INCLUDES:
We assist our clients to eliminate 8 deadly drivers of waste such as:
- Producing more than the customer has ordered.
- Time when no value is being added to the product or service.
- Unnecessary movement of parts, moving multiple times; movement that does not add value.
- Unnecessary raw material, work in process (WIP) or finished goods of people that does not add value.
- Unnecessary movement of people that does not add value.
- Adding steps or processes that don’t add value to the customer.
- Work that requires rework or even worse, work effort that needs to be declared redundant.
- The waste of not tapping into human creativity.
This is done through:
- Process re-engineering and re-design;
- Lean six sigma training & consulting;
- Evaluation of lean six sigma projects;
- Asset maintenance improvement;
- Processes &
- Process adherence audits.
BENEFITS TO OUR CLIENTS:
- Improved performance
- Increased output/throughput
- Increased effectiveness & efficiency of processes
- Optimised costs
- Enhanced revenues
- Standardised & auditable processes
- Reliable assets
Product Lead – Performance Improvement:
- B. Com Hons Accounting
- Higher Diploma in Accountancy
- Diploma in Business Studies
- Lean Six Sigma
- CIA Part 1
- Chartered Secretaries and Administrators Diploma (Part 3)