DATA MANAGEMENT & ANALYTICS
SkX’s goal is that of discovering useful insight, informing conclusions, and supporting decision-making data. The main purpose of data analysis is to look at what the data is trying to tell us. Our multiple facets and approaches focuses on modelling and knowledge discovery for predictive rather than purely descriptive purposes. An essential component of ensuring data integrity is the accurate and appropriate analysis of research findings giving clients the cutting edge in their decision making and/or planning.
UNDERSTANDING OUR CLIENTS’ CIRCUMSTANCES:
Audit coverage is sample based:
Internal Audit real-time access to systems and data drives the engagement.
Audit follows up periodically:
Continuous control monitoring of risks via a dashboard platform.
Lack of analytics team capacity:
Skills and resources impact the ability of the organisation to develop and maintain control monitoring tools.
OUR SERVICE OFFERING INCLUDES:
- Audit Support CAAST
- Big Data & Predictive Analytics
- Proactive Vendor Payments Analysis
- Continuous Control Monitoring for Operations
- Reporting & Visualisation
- Distribution Channel Analysis
- Continuous Control Monitoring for Key Financial Controls
- Targeted Advanced Analytics
- One-Off Compliance Reporting Fix
- Internal Reporting, ETL & Data Quality
BENEFITS TO OUR CLIENTS:
- Detect fraudulent transactions and single out exceptions from key business processes.
- Improve productivity in manufacturing and performance on KPIs, usability and comfort.
- Allow business to turn their data assets into value.
- Help create a single holistic view of data across the organisation for easy decision making.
- Help design and productionise key metric reporting to enable real-time data-driven decision making.
- Place data into the hands of key decision makers through user friendly visualisation and analysis tools.
- Address the advent of big data and its associated management & governance concerns.
- Reduced Risk and Cost.
- Increased Operational Efficiency.